Discover the Little Angels Daycare commitment. With our experienced staff and our innovative program, your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's bright future!
Why Choose Little Angels Daycare?
The reasons keep adding up!
- We have more than 50 years of combined experience.
There is no substitute for experience, and Little Angels Daycare has invested over three decades in fine-tuning the formula for success as an Early Childcare Learning Environment. We’re here to stay, with programs that are time-tested.
- Our preschool graduates are better prepared for school.
Our curriculum is focused on maximizing your child’s academic potential. While other preschools introduce the alphabet, our young graduates are reading!
Little Angels Daycare’s curriculum is as unique and individualized as your children are. We have chosen not to use a bought curriculum, simply because we realize that there is no one curriculum fits all. Our curriculum approach focuses on the 5 areas of development (communication, gross motor, fine motor, problem solving, and personal-social development) in young children ages birth thru five years old. Our Teachers approach to planning is based on developmentally appropriate practices, reliable and valid assessments, teacher’s input, cultural sensitivity, special needs of children, individual needs of children and the social, emotional, cognitive, language and physical development of the children in our care. In taking this direction, it has allowed our teachers the flexibility to create an environment that is as relaxed and also as stimulating as need be. Our goal is to help build your child’s self-esteem and give them the confidence to succeed!
- Low turnover rate ensures consistency. We’ve learned that continuity is key to comfort, security, and growth. Because we carefully screen our teachers and childcare applicants and offer a gratifying workplace, we maintain less than a 5% turnover rate.
- Our staff is skilled, trained, and loving.
The greatest asset of any child-centered group is its people, and we are proud of our exceptional team! We have taken special care to screen applicants, ensuring that they meet our high standards for teaching and caring for young children. All of our Lead Teachers have degrees in Early Childhood Education. In addition to being warm and compassionate, our staff is certified in both CPR and first aid. While the state requires only 50% of staff personal be First Aid/CPR certified, our program requires 100%!
- We have a perfect health record.
No one wants a sick child or household. At Little Angels Daycare, we take every precaution to maintain a healthy environment. Our perfect health record is proof that our efforts pay off.
- Cleanliness is a priority. As a part of our NECPA accreditation, we clean and disinfect our toys and classrooms multiple times a day—in contrast to other centers that conform to the state standard of once daily. Infant rooms are cleaned all throughout the day and changing tables are cleaned and disinfected after each diaper change. Our outdoor playground area is meticulously maintained and we adhere to a strict regimen for hand-washing, food preparation, and restroom protocol.
- All children engage in stimulating activities.
Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers have different needs and interests. We foster those specific requirements by grouping them separately and developing the types of activities that are fun and safe. Your children will be exposed to a variety of music, science, reading, arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor and free play activities, all designed to stimulate his/her physical, intellectual, social and emotional growth in a loving and comfortable environment.
- We welcome parental involvement. Parents and families are an integral part of Little Angels Daycare. Little Angels Daycare has an open-door policy! Feel free to drop by at any time. We also sponsor family-centered activities on our campus throughout the year, like workshops, family & friend’s picnics, and holiday events.
- Your child will enjoy home-cooked, nutritious meals.
Little Angels Daycare has a full-time cook on staff. We prepare home-cooked, balanced meals to save you the trouble of assembling a bag lunch or worrying about whether or not your youngster is getting enough to eat. In fact, you might discover that he or she is trying more and different foods in the company of peers than at home!
- You get steady, open communication. Do you wonder what you’re missing by not spending every day with your child? We’ll provide you with a daily journal that details the day’s occurrences. Plus, we provide a regular newsletter and emails with updates on school happenings, upcoming events, and important notices. You will always be “in the loop” here!
- All of these benefits come at a competitive tuition rate. You and your child can enjoy all the benefits outlined here without paying more than at comparable preschools and childcare centers. In some cases, our fees are actually lower than theirs!
For answers to your Frequently Asked Questions—because you’re not alone in your concerns—please e-mail, text or call us: Westside (706) 543-2001, Eastside (706) 521-5517
MBT Garissa Women Nike Air Force 1 High Cheap Nike Air Huarache Shoes Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Nike Presto Women Nike Blazer Mid Men Nike Classic Cortez Men Nike Free Flyknit Mercurial Shoes Nike Internationalist Women Shoes Nike Roshe Run BR